- Municipal Court
Mount Horeb Municipal Court includes the Village of Mount Horeb and the Townships of Primrose, Perry, Springdale, and Vermont. The Municipal Court administers justice for all non-criminal traffic and municipal ordinance violations committed by adults and juveniles.
The Mount Horeb Municipal Court is committed to a fair and just resolution for all defendants while preserving the rule of law and protecting the rights and liberties of all citizens. The Municipal Judge and Court Clerk will try to answer all questions regarding your citation, but cannot give legal advice. If you need legal advice, you should consult an attorney.
Please contact the Mount Horeb Police Department for all Public Record Requests 608-437-5522.
Regular Court Dates
- Adult Court- 6:30 pm
- All Traffic Violations - 16 years and older.
- Municipal Violations - 17 years and older (tobacco and curfew violations will be held in Juvenile Court).
- Juvenile Court (closed session) - 7 pm
- Non-Traffic Violations - 12 through 16 years of age
- Traffic Citations - under 16 years of age
- Court Brochure and Pleas (PDF)
- Not Guilty Pleas (PDF)
- Failure to Pay forfeiture (PDF)
You may pay your citation in person, by mail, or by placing the payment in the after-hours drop box located by the front door of the Municipal Building.
If you have any questions regarding your citation, please feel free to call 608-437-7748, Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, and Friday 7:30 am to 11:30 am.